Greeley OPTIONS 2017 - 2018
Class Schedule Submissions
click here for 2017-2018 Class Selection Instructions
Considerations for Class Selection
Use the Schedule Selection Worksheet to plan your student’s class choices before entering them online.
We recommend that you download the class grid, course catalog and student schedule selection worksheet and begin planning the class schedule you’d like to for each child. Please keep these considerations in mind:
- YOUR REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A SCHEDULE!
- Kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade students do not need to complete a schedule
- Please READ the course description for EACH class
- Carefully consider the class HOMEWORK RATING
- Choose an ALTERNATE for every period
- Classes fill on a FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE basis (one exception -If you select a class that is outside of your grade range, your child will only be placed in that class after all students within the grade range requesting the class are given a spot instead of in the order that your request was received)
- Schedule change requests will not be accepted until August 1st
Schedule Submission Forms will go active on June 12th @ 8:00 am