To Qualify for Concurrent Enrollment Options Students Must:
- Be enrolled in an Options Program in the Fall of the school year.
- Be in 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade
- Attain a minimum score on the ACT or the SAT or the Accuplacer Test**
- Have the maturity, based on an individual interview, to excel in a college environment.
- Complete all portions of the CE application and submit applications according to published deadlines (applications available in April, 2010)
Accuplacer - Can be taken on any campus
Students who meet the above requirements will have the tuition portion of their college coursework paid, prior to the start of the semester, by the school district. Parents/students must reimburse the school district for any course not satisfactorily completed ("C" of better).